Saturday, July 9, 2011


Its an absolutely gorgeous day. What do I plan to do? I guess stuff. I should think about a format for this. There really isnt one. Yet.

Still editing this video because I dont really know how to use my editing software. I need help, but Im searching help topics. Im pretty good at learning programs. I bet if I stopped fiddling with clipping clips and focused on vacuuming, I might do alright. Alright, I have to stop blogging now and get up. Well, maybe after one more sentence. Ive been mulling over writing a song in a round. I havent been able to write in a little while. I need to record my goofy conversations and that will help. I have a ton of snippets saved.

No I used not one stitch of upper punctuation (i.e. the apostrophe). Language Nazis can go scream now.

Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment